CycleBanter.com

-   -   About the thief Peter Howard and his scummy fellow travelers (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=226209)

Qui si parla Campagnolo March 22nd 11 02:21 PM

About the thief Peter Howard and his scummy fellow travelers

On Mar 22, 4:11*am, Andre Jute wrote:
It is no secret that I put down Peter Howard
for
stalking me and stealing from me. Peter Howard is a thief who
repeatedly stole my property.

Now the thief Peter Howard has a thread called "The lies of Andre
Jute". The thief Peter Howard hasn't proved that I told any lie. At
worst I made a small error. It is a smaller error than made by many
who have since entered the thief Peter Howard's thread. Not only did
they make worse mistakes than mine, they didn't have the decency to
change the offensive title. Here's a list of the thief Peter Howard's
slimy fellow travellers:

Tom Sherman
"kolldata" AKA "Gene Daniels"
"SKS" AKA Steven Scharf
Phil W Lee
Anonymous "landotter" AKA "Hermaphrodite Maxine"
Frank Krygowski
Clive George
Radey Shouman
Michael Press

You wretchedly insensitive louts should prove I told a lie, or
apologize for accusing me every time you posted in the thread started
by the thief Peter Howard. Until you do one or the other, you're the
accomplice of a thief, and you are guilty of libel besides.
All kudos to James, who twice had the decency to change the title.
Congratulations also to those with the good sense to stay out of the
thief Peter Howard's thread altogether.

Andre Jute
I neither forgive nor forget

Some wonder why I do come here anymore...adios MF.

AMuzi March 22nd 11 07:55 PM

Qui si parla Campagnolo wrote:
[...]

I'm staying until I can mange to get listed.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

SMS March 22nd 11 08:23 PM

On 3/22/2011 12:55 PM, AMuzi wrote:

I'm staying until I can mange to get listed.

We need someone that hasn't filtered him out to continue to do
follow-ups so we know who's on the enemies list. Reminds me of the Nixon
administration.

AMuzi March 22nd 11 08:51 PM

SMS wrote:
We need someone that hasn't filtered him out to continue to do
follow-ups so we know who's on the enemies list. Reminds me of the Nixon
administration.

Or even today:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/1..._n_746738.html

'la plus ca change', and all that.

Tēm ShermĒn™ °_°[_2_] March 22nd 11 11:47 PM

About the kook André Jute and his hominoid fellow travelers

On 3/22/2011 9:21 AM, Qui si parla Campagnolo aka Peter Chisholm wrote:
[snip Jute fibers]

Some wonder why I do come here anymore...adios MF.

MF: http://www.best-used-tractors.com/images/used_massey_ferguson.jpg?

--
Tēm ShermĒn - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.

Ralph Barone March 23rd 11 03:36 AM

About the thief Peter Howard and his scummy fellow travelers

In article ,
SMS wrote:

On 3/22/2011 12:55 PM, AMuzi wrote:

I'm staying until I can mange to get listed.

We need someone that hasn't filtered him out to continue to do
follow-ups so we know who's on the enemies list. Reminds me of the Nixon
administration.

I was surprised to see that I had fallen off the official list of
enemies of the state.

Andre Jute[_2_] March 23rd 11 08:59 AM

About the thief Peter Howard and his scummy fellow travelers

On Mar 22, 2:21*pm, Qui si parla Campagnolo
wrote:
[...]

You didn't actually read what that scum wrote, did you? Gee, man. I
just collected their names by copying an entire column of senders in
my newsreader. I didn't open their posts...

kolldata March 25th 11 01:01 AM

Start with AJ

I herd the funeral home asked Brandt if he wanted a box 1 foot too
short or 2 feet too long