CycleBanter.com

-   Australia (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Were you at Murarrie on Saturday morning? (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=113743)

LotteBum August 28th 05 11:31 PM

Were you at Murarrie on Saturday morning?

If you were, then there is a good chance I have photos of you.

Paulie's mum was out there and couldn't spot her little boy, so sh
pretty much took photos of everyone. Only one problem with that -
did *not* need photographic evidence of my inadequacies.

Abby, there at least one of you - I'll burn them onto a CD for you s
you can show Nicole and the girls

Anyone else

--
LotteBum

retrograded August 29th 05 12:38 AM

"LotteBum" wrote in message

If you were, then there is a good chance I have photos of you.

Paulie's mum was out there and couldn't spot her little boy, so she
pretty much took photos of everyone. Only one problem with that - I
did *not* need photographic evidence of my inadequacies.

So how did you go? I didn't see your name in the results. Photographs aren't
a true reflection of ability anyway.

Hey, I finally got a chance to get out the door this morning.....am feeling
happy now.

Abby, there at least one of you - I'll burn them onto a CD for you so

adam85 August 29th 05 12:30 PM

"LotteBum" wrote in message

If you were, then there is a good chance I have photos of you.

Paulie's mum was out there and couldn't spot her little boy, so she
pretty much took photos of everyone. Only one problem with that - I
did *not* need photographic evidence of my inadequacies.

Abby, there at least one of you - I'll burn them onto a CD for you so
you can show Nicole and the girls.

Anyone else?

Nearly, but then I remembered just in time that Murrarie is just the soft
option for those that can't go up hills :) Or maybe I just had too many
beers watching the Ashes...

Pity about dropping out Lotte, but don't get discouraged, the difference
between getting dropped and hanging on is only a couple of weeks.You'll be
powering soon and people will come from miles to watch the great Lotte vs
Abby spectacle :)

And Paulie, fix those cleats man!

Adam

Tamyka Bell August 30th 05 12:39 AM

adam85 wrote:

"LotteBum" wrote in message

[...]

Oooh I might collect photos of Gilly and Kenny, if that's cool?

Tam