CycleBanter.com

-   Racing (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Another lifetime doping ban, Phil Zajicek cheater and liar extraordinaire (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=228479)

Choppy Warburton June 10th 11 11:22 PM

Another lifetime doping ban, Phil Zajicek cheater and liar extraordinaire

http://velonews.competitor.com/2011/...or-life_177847

LMAO at the reply comment to Joe Papp "Thanks for your input, dope
dealer."

ilan[_2_] June 11th 11 01:32 AM

Another lifetime doping ban, Phil Zajicek cheater and liar extraordinaire

On Jun 11, 12:22*am, Choppy Warburton
wrote:
http://velonews.competitor.com/2011/...k-admits-dopin...

LMAO at the reply comment to Joe Papp *"Thanks for your input, dope
dealer."

Well, I made up a standard reply to all those holier than thou
anonymous responses.

-ilan

Simply Fred June 11th 11 11:14 AM

ilan wrote:
Well, I made up a standard reply to all those holier than thou
anonymous responses.

You must be one of the old text processing bots then. Consider upgrading
to a neural network.

Brad Anders June 11th 11 05:51 PM

Another lifetime doping ban, Phil Zajicek cheater and liar extraordinaire

On Jun 10, 3:22*pm, Choppy Warburton
wrote:
http://velonews.competitor.com/2011/...k-admits-dopin...

LMAO at the reply comment to Joe Papp *"Thanks for your input, dope
dealer."

Papp's new-found anti-drug righteousness puts him right in the Fraud
and Tugboat camps.