CycleBanter.com

-   -   Racing cyclists fall off and hurt themselves. (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=244743)

MrCheerful July 1st 14 05:23 PM

Racing cyclists fall off and hurt themselves.

Then try to blame a vehicle going in the opposite direction. Looks like
the cyclists were all over the narrow road and something was coming the
other way. No collision occurred but the wobbly cyclits fell off.

I had a similar thing many moons ago, a pack of cyclists on a race
coming up a gentle hill with a lane each way, I kept going downhill,
many leapt into ditches. Why cyclists will not follow the rules of the
road and plain common sense is beyond fathoming.

http://www.middevongazette.co.uk/Cyc...ail/story.html