CycleBanter.com

-   General (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Bicycle tips & maintenance for kids (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=216275)

Dave Boland May 11th 10 11:18 PM

Bicycle tips & maintenance for kids

Does anyone know of a publication aimed at kids from 5 yrs. and up? I'm
looking for a publication that covers riding safety tips and simple
maintenance such as checking tire pressure.

Thanks,
Dave

mischastar May 24th 10 12:33 PM

Would it not be easier to teach them by showing them?? Children of that age find it very difficult to read and understand complicated insrtuctions.

It is well known that children learn best in a hands on situatiuon where the con replicate the actions of their teacher.

Hope you don't think I am being rude it is merely a suggestion :)

Cheers