CycleBanter.com

-   Australia (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Interstate Removalist Melbourne (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=243895)

[email protected] March 18th 14 01:04 PM

Interstate Removalist Melbourne

The most important first move is for your removalist to assign a dedicated account manager. The role of the account manager is to understand the needs of your family and give you continuity of service. hese moves are typically more complicated and involved than a local move and have a greater potential of things not going according to plan. This would at the very least ensure that all your furniture and stuff would be transported without any hassle or worry, leaving you with as little tension as possible. Interstate Removalist Melbourne

Tomasso[_8_] March 19th 14 06:20 AM

wrote:
The most important first move is for your removalist to assign a
dedicated account manager. The role of the account manager is to
understand the needs of your family and give you continuity of
service. hese moves are typically more complicated and involved than
a local move and have a greater potential of things not going
according to plan. This would at the very least ensure that all your
furniture and stuff would be transported without any hassle or worry,
leaving you with as little tension as possible. Interstate Removalist
Melbourne

Please remove yourself from aus.bicycle.

Stuart Longland March 19th 14 01:30 PM

On Wed, 19 Mar 2014 16:20:36 +1100, Tomasso wrote:

Please remove yourself from aus.bicycle.

Makes me wonder if they ship the furniture by means of bicycles… heavily
laden rickshaw perhaps?

My bike is heavy enough when I'm returning home with my weekly/
fortnightly grocery shopping. I shudder to think of trying to transport
a house's worth of goods on it (even if the trailer could take it).

(BTW: second email in complaint to Google and Beam-Tele sent. They say
the squeaky wheel gets the oil…)