CycleBanter.com

-   Racing (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   A Really Hard Crossword Puzzle?? (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=71327)

Jim A November 13th 04 10:59 PM

A Really Hard Crossword Puzzle??

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/11/14/sp...4hamilton.html

Hamilton vows he's innocent. His wife said: "I want to scream it from the
rooftops and say Tyler is innocent. But we have to be methodical now, like
we're doing a really hard crossword puzzle."

Jim Flom November 14th 04 01:18 AM

"Jim A" wrote in message...
http://www.nytimes.com/2004/11/14/sp...4hamilton.html

Hamilton vows he's innocent. His wife said: "I want to scream it from the
rooftops and say Tyler is innocent. But we have to be methodical now, like
we're doing a really hard crossword puzzle."

Don't diss my girl Haven. After I brought Tyler's bike down Mount
Washington in '99, Haven sent me a Postie's ball cap with a nice thank you.
Let it go, Jimmy.

JF

MagillaGorilla November 14th 04 02:23 AM

How about Bobby Julich's quotes:

---
One American cyclist at the show, Bobby Julich, had other questions.
Julich had roomed with Hamilton in Athens and won the bronze medal in
the time trial. He said the suspicions about Hamilton "go against
everything I've ever known from the guy." But, he added: "The rest of us
at the Olympics passed the test. Why didn't he?"

Julich took a deep breath.

"I'm sick of people who cheat, sick of cleaning up their mess and trying
to explain it," he said.

Then, a pause.

"There is heavy evidence against him," he said. "With that much
evidence, I don't know how he's going to get out of it."
----

Magilla

Jim Flom November 14th 04 02:57 AM

"MagillaGorilla" wrote ...
How about Bobby Julich's quotes:

Source please?

Jim Flom November 14th 04 02:57 AM

"MagillaGorilla" wrote ...

MagillaGorilla November 14th 04 03:15 AM

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/11/14/sp...l?pagewanted=3

"MagillaGorilla" wrote ...

MagillaGorilla November 14th 04 03:15 AM

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/11/14/sp...l?pagewanted=3

"MagillaGorilla" wrote ...

Stewart Fleming November 14th 04 05:36 AM

http://tinyurl.com/3rnzv