CycleBanter.com

-   Unicycling (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   self-balancing unicycle (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=224866)

John Doe January 29th 11 09:29 PM

self-balancing unicycle

http://bikeportland.org/2010/02/02/l...unicycle-28927

Going by the advertising, it looks okay, but I have no experience
with it or even unicycles.

Good luck and have fun.

cyclingasfastasican July 27th 11 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Doe (Post 2164536)
http://bikeportland.org/2010/02/02/l...unicycle-28927

Going by the advertising, it looks okay, but I have no experience
with it or even unicycles.

Good luck and have fun.

Looks interresting, but don't you think it would take the fun out of a uni-cycle? The non-self balancing aspect of it, is the thing that attracted me to it in the first place, as its a challenge.