CycleBanter.com

-   Marketplace (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   FA: 51 Marin Treviso. Now @ $49.99 (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=185630)

[email protected] May 14th 08 09:55 PM

FA: 51 Marin Treviso. Now @ $49.99

I really need to clean up and make some room. The bike is currently at
the starting price of $49.99.

Here's the scoop. Female friend gets interested in cycling. She buys
from E bay ( for around $300 at the time), but never built this frame.
She gets married and loses all interest. Frame sits in their garage
for 6 years. She offered it to me and I thought I would build it up
but that ain't gonna happen. My loss is someone elses gain.
51ctc seat tube, 52.5 tt.
No dings or dents just the usual scratches of a frame of this vintage.
The frame has some nice touches including the rear dropouts. Please
take a look.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Marin-Treviso-51...QQcmdZViewItem