CycleBanter.com

-   -   Make SoCal cycling great again (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=255709)

AMuzi April 8th 18 04:30 PM

Make SoCal cycling great again

http://ktla.com/2018/04/07/with-home...to-recreation/

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

patrick April 9th 18 02:03 PM

Make SoCal cycling great again

On Sunday, April 8, 2018 at 8:30:10 AM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
http://ktla.com/2018/04/07/with-home...to-recreation/

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

I ride the los angeles/ san gabriel/ rio hondo river bed trails several times/week and have experienced a few odd moments with the occasional incident where some guy takes exception to my transitory presence. One time of being threatened with a weapon in 10 yrs. But from conversations with fellow riders, the santa ana riverbed was by far worse to the point the riders would rather ride pacific coast highway (where I counted 5 ghost bikes on one 5 mile stretch at one time). That was enough for me to stick with what I have in my backyard. Regards, Pat