CycleBanter.com

-   Unicycling (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   50 mile unicycle ride in Ithaca, NY to benefit HIV/AIDS support services (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=98133)

Keith July 17th 05 03:57 PM

50 mile unicycle ride in Ithaca, NY to benefit HIV/AIDS support services

The Finger Lakes One Wheelers will be participating in a 50 mile
unicycle ride to benefit the Southern Tier AIDS Program, which provides
HIV/AIDS support services. The AIDS RIDE is an annual event, and this
will be the first year that unicyclists are participating.

The ride will take place on September 10, 2005, and we'll be riding from
Seneca Falls at the North Cayuga lake to Ithaca at the South of the
lake.

There are currently three of us who have been training for it, and it
would be great if there are others in the area who would like to
participate.

If you would like to support us by donating to the cause or offering
suggestions, we would appreciate it very much.

See our website for details: http://www.fl1w.org/ARFL.htm

Keith

--
Keith - unicyclist
Keith's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7438

fcwegnm0b July 17th 05 04:32 PM

50 mile unicycle ride in Ithaca, NY to benefit HIV/AIDS support services

Hi Keith, do you and Robbert have another ride planned? I should be able
to ride again after tomorrow, so I'll definetly come up for another 20
miles or more.

Dave

--
fcwegnm0b - HammerTron

"So the nurse was telling me about what you did to your ankle... and I
all got was 'unicycle', 'mountain', and 'filming'"
fcwegnm0b's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8357