CycleBanter.com

-   Marketplace (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   FS: TVT 56cm carbon frame - Ride like LeMond & Indurain (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=107442)

89Guerc June 11th 05 04:04 AM

FS: TVT 56cm carbon frame - Ride like LeMond & Indurain

FS: 56cm TVT frame + non-original aluminum fork
This is late-1980's exotica - a lightweight climbing bike.
Indurain & LeMond (and many others) rode these painted under their team
colors during the mountain stages. I recall a racer famously saying
"The only thing scarier than descending with a TVT is climbing without
one."

LeMond sold these under the "Alpe D'Huez" line during his pre-Trek
days.

Deserves a decent restoration that I don't have time or room for
$160+ship. Email for pics of my bike, plus LeMond & Indurain riding
theirs.

Mike
mmaes cpa (at) aol (dot) com
(remove all spaces)