CycleBanter.com

-   Mountain Biking (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Mountain Biker Gives Driver the Finger, Then Wonders Why People Hate Mountain Bikers! (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=81297)

Mr_Kingkillaha January 24th 05 07:24 AM

Mountain Biker Gives Driver the Finger, Then Wonders Why People Hate Mountain Bikers!

QUOTE=Mike VandemanThis is the same person that MROSD caught red-handed
re-opening a closed trail.
And she wonders why mountain bikers get no respect?!!!

Mike

I was out for a road ride today...
...I got in the left hand turn lane from
...(in front of the Costco). As the
light was green ..., ...the left turn lanes and
...the outside lane ... the light turned green ... starting
honking his horn. ... continued driving... the gutter of the
street,...holding up traffic too. ...the parking lot for shopping..
I was using the road... ...I like to road ride better...

WHERE IS THE MOUNTAIN IN THIS STORY? Is it off in the sunset?
I have a new title for this post:
"Dumbass makes fool of himself, Then wonders why people hate him."

===
I am working on... actually it doesnt matter what i'm working on
because I
have accomplished nothing in th past 8 years.

http://home.assbell.net/mjvande/QUOTE

--
Mr_Kingkillaha

Mr_Kingkillaha January 26th 05 11:58 PM

Ne Wrote:
"di" wrote in message

"NeuS" wrote in message

No. Have you heard of the Darwin Awards?

Funnily enough, yes. Personally, I think you should be awarded for

stirring
up the biggest load of bull, (I think a lot of people in here would

like
wipe you out of the genepool.)

You don't have to worry about Mike and the genepool, his personality

is
very
affective birth control.

I bet he's still a virgin. I can just imagine him at school, a nerdy
spotty
geek that smelt and all the boys on bikes used to take the **** outta
him
for not being able to afford one, (that could explain a lot.)

He seems like the type of asshole that would donate his sperm just out
of spite.

--
Mr_Kingkillaha

Bill Sornson January 27th 05 02:59 AM

Mr_Kingkillaha wrote (of our resident troll, of course):

He seems like the type of asshole that would donate his sperm just out
of spite.

"Spite", or "Spit"???

Mr_Kingkillaha January 27th 05 04:20 AM

QUOTE=Bill Sornson
Mr_Kingkillaha wrote (of our resident troll, of course):

He seems like the type of asshole that would donate his sperm just

out
of spite.

"Spite", or "Spit"??? /QUOTE

He would donate out of spite. He spits because he doesn't like the
taste very much.

--
Mr_Kingkillaha