CycleBanter.com

-   -   Scheming cyclist loses 12,500 in court (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=257170)

MrCheerful March 11th 19 05:39 PM

Scheming cyclist loses 12,500 in court

claimed a vehicle ran into her, and lost big time in court.

https://www.insurancetimes.co.uk/new...429782.article

Mr Pounder Esquire March 11th 19 05:59 PM

MrCheerful wrote:
claimed a vehicle ran into her, and lost big time in court.

https://www.insurancetimes.co.uk/new...429782.article

Yet another lying scum cyclist from a council estate.
99% of cyclists live on council estates, this is because they are failures
in life and always will be.
Successful people drive a car, failures ride a silly bicycle.

Peter Keller[_3_] March 12th 19 09:20 AM

On 12/03/2019 06:59, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
failures ride a silly bicycle.

My silly bicycle is a very delightful economical convenient viable means
of transport. If that make me a failure in your eyes, well I take that
as a great compliment coming from YOU.

Why is it that so many fraudsters, scammers and altogether nasty corrupt
individuals have surnames like Chaudhari, Anand, Patel, Bakshi, Kohli
and so forth?

Simon Jester March 12th 19 06:29 PM

On Monday, March 11, 2019 at 5:39:08 PM UTC, MrCheerful wrote:
claimed a vehicle ran into her, and lost big time in court.

https://www.insurancetimes.co.uk/new...429782.article

A few weeks ago I witnessed a bus scrape a car in traffic then drive off.
I offered myself to the driver as a witness and sent the camera footage and a statement to the insurance company.
A week later I got an e-mail from a personal injury lawyer and had great pleasure in informing it that it's client was not injured in any way and I had the video footage to prove it.
Obviously the driver was a cyclist.

Commander Kinsey March 12th 19 10:58 PM

On Mon, 11 Mar 2019 17:59:28 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

MrCheerful wrote:
claimed a vehicle ran into her, and lost big time in court.

https://www.insurancetimes.co.uk/new...429782.article

Yet another lying scum cyclist from a council estate.
99% of cyclists live on council estates, this is because they are failures
in life and always will be.
Successful people drive a car, failures ride a silly bicycle.

Don't you dare make me agree with you again.