CycleBanter.com

-   Marketplace (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   * * * BOOK Collectible Sting-Ray Bicycles, 1963 1/2 - 1979 $21.50 * * * (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=41437)

Menotomy April 3rd 04 06:39 PM

* * * BOOK Collectible Sting-Ray Bicycles, 1963 1/2 - 1979 $21.50 * * *

Menotomy Vintage Bicycles, Inc.
Come to our web site for free on-line picture databases, discussion areas and
other resources.

http://OldRoads.com/lit.html

Collectible Sting-Ray Bicycles, 1963 1/2 - 1979 Specs, options, build sheets,
pictures for Sting-Rays, Fastbacks, Manta-Rays, Krates, Run-A-Bouts,
and Mini Twinns.

This is 'The Bible' for Sting-Ray collectors and restorers.
Softcover, 8 1/2"x 11", 180 pages covering Sting-Rays, Fastbacks, Manta-Rays,
Krates, Run-A-Bouts, and Mini Twinns.

In-depth detail on every model, every year, every option
Ads showing all years of Sting-Rays
Model numbers and original retail prices
Features and standard options by model and year
Schwinn part numbers, specs and pictures
Available colors by year
Sting-Ray dating information
Dating your bike by Stik-Shift shifter
Original assembly instructions and pictures
Exploded diagrams for disc brake, drum brake, Krate seat shocks, shifters,
Bendix 2-speed hubs
Handlebar styles
Front sprocket, chainguard and slik information
Pictures of Sting-Ray accessories

$21.50 plus $5.50 shipping for a total of $27.00

Check or money order or credit card.
US funds only.
US shipping only.

Order on-line at our web site or send check or money order to our postal
address:

Menotomy Vintage Bicycles, Inc.
PO Box 2864
Acton, MA 01720

Menotomy Vintage Bicycles, Inc.
Come to our web site for more information:

web: http://OldRoads.com
email: