CycleBanter.com

-   Unicycling (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Disc Burner 12 Hour Mountain Bike Race (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=181107)

MuniSano March 21st 08 02:34 PM

Disc Burner 12 Hour Mountain Bike Race

I know I posted a while ago about soloing the Dirt, Sweat and Gears 12
hour:
http://www.dirtsweatandgears.com/
on May 3rd in Fayetteville, TN however things have come up and I won't
be able to go, however I'm 99% certain that I will be soloing the Disc
Burner 12 Hour Mountain Bike Race on June 7th:
http://tinyurl.com/2th9xm

this race is near Morristown, TN (not far from Knoxville, TN). I've
already talked to the RD and he's cool with unicyclists. This event
has a good vibe about it, fairly low key, a moderate 8mile looping
course and not too many participants. There is a concurrent 6hr race
and relay divisions as well. So come on over and let's see if we can
beat any two wheelers!:)

munisano

--
MuniSano