CycleBanter.com

-   Rides (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Monday and Thursday Evening Group Rides (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=219083)

JQ August 2nd 10 01:29 PM

Monday and Thursday Evening Group Rides

Hey Friends and Family,
I hope you are all doing fine. Say, "Hi!" to everyone for me....
To let you know I have started two weekly group Bike rides through
Tri-County Cyclist, NJ. You are being personally invited to partake in
all this fun with those that show up and myself. It would be nice if you
could take part with us in these rides. The first rides will be Monday
August 2, and Thursday August 5 weather permitting.

Monday at 6:15pm... 30 miles, meeting point Williamstown Shop Rite
next Dunkin Donuts. Off of Rte 322 Black Horse Pike, Williamstown, NJ

Thursday 6:15pm 28 miles, meeting point is Williamstown Middle School
parking lot on Williamstown Rd., Williamstown, NJ

Both rides are class B & C 16 - 20 mph - no one left behind.Cruising
speed to be determined by ride group with strategic stop points to
regroup.There will be areas that we can push then regroup for those
interested in a little additional speed and or effort. Everyone is
welcomed, if you need to do a shorter ride I have two cut off routes on
each ride. These cut offs will make the trip shorter for those not ready
for the entire distance.If you are interested or planning to ride with
us please let me know, thanks :) One more short note, I have marked the
ride course so that it will make it easier to follow without getting
lost or making a wrong turn, this is also true for the shorter ride
courses too!

For course map and course cut offs e-mail me at: for more
rides go to:
http://tri-countycyclists.org/rides.html
http://tri-countycyclists.org/rides.html

Pedaling for health and hope to see you at the next ride,
JQ
Dancing on the edge