CycleBanter.com

-   -   smaller 94 bcd cranks (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=95695)

meb July 19th 05 08:17 AM

smaller 94 bcd cranks

I've got a set of 175mm 94 bcd cranks on a recumbent tadpole trike. Wa
wanting to go to smaller arms and increase my gain ratio. Due som
unusual clearance issues it doesn't look as if I can go to 110 cranks.
I can't find any 94 bcd cranks other than 175 mm. Are smaller arm 9
bcd cranks extinct

--
meb

Qui si parla Campagnolo July 19th 05 01:40 PM

smaller 94 bcd cranks

meb wrote:
I've got a set of 175mm 94 bcd cranks on a recumbent tadpole trike. Was
wanting to go to smaller arms and increase my gain ratio. Due some
unusual clearance issues it doesn't look as if I can go to 110 cranks.
I can't find any 94 bcd cranks other than 175 mm. Are smaller arm 94
bcd cranks extinct?

--
meb

Nope, call us. 170mm 94bcd cranks are not hard to find.
Rememeber MO does not equal what is available in the bicycle stuff
world.

vecchio's
republic of Boulder

Nick Payne July 20th 05 10:40 PM

smaller 94 bcd cranks

Loose Screws show a 94BCD 170mm crank in their web catalogue.
http://www.loosescrews.com/index.cgi...id=99179516800.

Nick