CycleBanter.com

-   -   John Hearns is a busy boy (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=101850)

vernon September 25th 05 10:18 AM

John Hearns is a busy boy

Am I alone in recieving a huge raft of postings from John, several which are

Chris Slade September 25th 05 10:54 AM

John Hearns is a busy boy

vernon wrote:

Am I alone in recieving a huge raft of postings from John, several which
are responses to messages posted in May?

No. They seem to be a bunch of messages that have been somehow flushed from
his outbox.
--
Chris

Osborn's Law:
Variables won't; constants aren't.

wafflycat September 25th 05 01:06 PM

John Hearns is a busy boy

"vernon" wrote in message
Am I alone in recieving a huge raft of postings from John, several which
are

You, I've had them too.

Cheers, helen s

wafflycat September 25th 05 01:10 PM

John Hearns is a busy boy

"wafflycat" waffles*$*A**T*v21net$*££*D*O*T*co*D£$£*O*T*uk wrote in
message ...

"vernon" wrote in message
Am I alone in recieving a huge raft of postings from John, several which
are

You, I've had them too.

^^^^^
are not alone