CycleBanter.com

-   -   Yet another twat on a bicycle (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=255259)

Mr Pounder Esquire December 23rd 17 10:51 PM

Yet another twat on a bicycle

Most likely drugs and cyclists yet again.
I live about 30 miles away. If this lump of footpath riding **** had have
come towards me I'd have kicked the thing into the gutter - where all scum
cyclists belong.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/...speak-14073979

BouffantTHairdo December 26th 17 06:30 PM

MISTER POUNDER SAYS, "Yet another twat on a bicycle."

On Tue, 26 Dec 2017 12:23:59 -0500, "BurfordTJustice"
wrote:

Butt Buttt but UK has tough gun laws.

but what about WMDs?

dolf December 26th 17 06:46 PM

— MISTER POUNDER SAYS, "Yet another twat on a bicycle."

— WHEN 5000 COULDN’T GET HOME

When the choice is to be found amongst the flotsam of over 5000 beach
invaders who were probably so paralytic as to be incapable of making it
safely back home...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyVeq7py1rQ

....I’m not talking about Dunkirk but the marauding Christmas beach parties
which despoiled pleasant amenities and the good conscience of our civil
society.

“$18k backpacker clean-up bill, Sydney party ‘un-Australian’”

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/wild-backpacker-beach-party-unaustralian/news-story/80ac9ff2263b1c93d69d91a5f48f05fe

“St Kilda foreshore trashed: 'Appalling' drunkenness as thousands gather on
beach, leave trail of destruction”

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/st-kilda-foreshore-trashed-thousands-gather-on-beach-leave-trail-of-destruction-20171225-h0a1a4.html

Home beckons for you.

- dolf

wrote:

Butt Buttt but UK has tough gun laws.

but what about WMDs?

-- [TERROR ALERT] For those brave who gave their lives so we could live
ours

My comment which imposes a constitutional compliance upon Channel Nine news
and will be used within any indictment of Treason under Section 9A of the
Crimes Act of Victoria (1958) for which theirs is both a reverse
accountability of onus under law and designation of life imprisonment (and
one could argue contrary to national values a death penalty) is
unreasonably and improperly marked as SPAM.

Whether it is the Los Vegas shooter, the deliberate holocaust of the SPD
political party offices within Germany or the supranatural Moscow bus crash
as supposed accident into the subway entrance, from my view such persons if
associated to the Knights Templar International intrinsically have an
ulterior motive as substituted moral ethic made of our ANZAC tradition as
principle:

“Lest We Forget”

Where their “VOLUNTARY WILL” is understood in terms of any causal acts (as
ostensibly terrorist) as assistance rendered and ultimately of martyrdom by
those such amoral persons who divest themselves of life itself for the
Saint Andrews cause célèbre as the advancement of the Institutional
imperative.

The espousing of the Christmas Day truce of 1914 is symptomatic of this as
an artifice made of the superiority ascribed to religious ideology (the
enemy was something other than: @1 / @5) is an attempt to convey an
inherent morality and justice of the institutional dogma made upon the
supposed #CENTRE value of life:

“For those brave who gave their lives so we could live ours”

As that which attempts to impose {390 = 1, #100, #80, #1, #3, #5, #200 as
robber} by sym-bulimia an institutional imperative initially upon the
eclipse of 22 August 1914 / 2017 so as to side step any associated fascist
identity and to impose such upon “VOLUNTARY WILL” which is a property of
singularity and not of marriage in accordance with the Institutional
permissibility.

#1 - Singularity as ensuring viability to any formula of autonomy has
precedence;

#2 - Reciprocity as anchorage / centrality with others is a delimitation of
the former;

#3 - How you mutually and agreeably choose to enjoy your opportunities with
others ought to be negotiable;

#4 - Avoid circumstances where the integrity of persons is compromised by
the intentions of others;

#5 - Acknowledge the cause for any disharmony and peaceably strive for
resolution;

#6 - Always make a better choice as the principle for self actualisation
(you need to happily live with an opportunity);

#7 - Understand that everything you do, say, want or refuse comes with
constraints and means.

But this is counter intuitive when consideration is also given to the
notion that the ANZAC tradition is itself dependent upon the life bestowed
upon the nation by the earlier BOER WAR (11 October 1899 – 31 May 1902)
tradition as its VOLUNTARY conscription cornerstone within Australian
identity.

As that which is inclusive of the Sovereign Principle [@1] being related to
its existential substance; #9 - Autonomous Nature {#6 - Form of Nature} as
the intrinsic morality and justice applied by the State within the
legislative recognition of women’s suffrage enabling women to vote in the
constitutional referendum of 31 July 1900 and the 1901 state and federal
elections as their constitutional entitlement to exercise of “VOLUNTARY
WILL” [@5] within political life.

But furthermore, SECTION VIII of the Letters Patent to the Federation of
the Commonwealth of Australia (1901) recognises that the exercise of
“VOLUNTARY WILL” which is attributed by the trinomial consideration of:

Animus: OBEDIENT,
Spiritus: AIDING,
Gravitas: ASSISTING.

As independent of any religious ideology, is directed towards the
SOVEREIGNTY of the GOVERNOR GENERAL, but also grants the permissibility for
*ANY* individual within the COMMONWEALTH to exercise such “VOLUNTARY WILL”
so as to “ADMINISTER THE GOVERNMENT of Our said Commonwealth” in compliance
with the MATERIA PRIMA actuated by the instrumentation of the Letters
Patent.

And this occurs “in the event of his death, INCAPACITY, or absence, to such
person or persons as may, FROM TIME TO TIME, under the PROVISIONS OF THESE
OUR LETTERS PATENT...”

Thus in the circumstance where the Governor General is INCAPACITATED by the
situation of INTOXICATION or a malady or temporary medical condition such
as a MIGRAINE (it’s not up to me to cast aspersions upon such dignity) is
the bestowal of an entitlement in some such (“if only by a statement as
this”) manner (ie.

We can in consideration of INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS argue against
the requirement to take an oath as it embodies and complies with such
spontaneous permissibility.

) as to express a timely opinion for the edification of others and to
promulgate {

*παραθηκην*
#277 as #80, #1, #100, #1, #9, #8, #20, #8, #50 = paratheke (G3866): {#9 as
#227} 1) a deposit, a trust or thing consigned to one's faithful keeping;
1a) used of the correct knowledge and pure doctrine of the gospel, to be
held firmly and faithfully, and to be conscientiously delivered unto others

} the UNIVERSAL principle of good governance which cannot in any way
interfere with the principles, powers and functions of the Governor
General.

Nous: #61
Time: 16:55 hrs
Date: 2017.12.6
Torah: #5 #8 #300 %81 = #70
Dao: Virtuous Humility at Using 'Beneath' Tetra: #78 - On the Verge
I-Ching: H64 - Ferrying Incomplete, Before Completion, Not Yet Fording, Not
yet completed

Latin: Salvator {Concealed God} Alt: Yarahel {Archery of God} {

1. HELPS THOSE WHO WISH TO KNOW THE OCCULT MYSTERIES & NATURE'S SECRETS
2. CHEMISTRY
3. THE ABSTRACT SCIENCES, THE PHILOSOPHER'S STONE & UNIVERSAL PHYSIC
4. Sesme
}
Eliakim {Resurrection of God}

http://www.grapple369.com?zen:4,row:7,col:5,nous:61&idea: {118}&idea:{277}&idea:{159}&idea:{392}

..jackNote@zen: 4, row: 7, col: 5, nous: 61 [Time: 1655 hrs, Super: #277 /
#78 - Recognizing Fidelity, Trust in Faith; I-Ching: H59 - Dispersion,
Dispersal (dissolution); Tetra: 47 - Pattern, Ego: #392 / #61 - Virtuous
Humility at Using 'Beneath'; I-Ching: H64 - Ferrying Incomplete, Before
Completion, Not Yet Fording, Not yet completed; Tetra: 78 - On the Verge]

And thus we have done our duty...

In my view, the notion:

“*For* *those* *brave* *who* *gave* *their* *lives* *so* *we* *could*
*live* *ours*”

is a subtle but nonetheless substituted ethic which is imposed upon our
glorious war dead and a transformation impunity made by a foreign power
which is directed against the singularity as prerogative entitlement of the
State by its recognition of the inherent morality and justice associated to
the exercise of “VOLUNTARY WILL” as a principle of law and public good
order itself.

Thus the moral and just question to ask such persons is how they might
lawfully propose one ought to “live their lives” if not by being “obedient,
aiding and assisting unto our Governor General”?

- dolf

PS. New Zealand was the First Nation to legislate the entitlement of
women’s suffrage and the Croatian religious heritage which forms Lorde’s
worldview as essentiality of being does not.

Such lack of integrity over the dichotomy of disloyalty which is imposed by
dual national identity is for her to resolve.

*FRAUDULENT*

May, 2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as a Notice of
an Application for Planning Permit

- http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html

trinomial tetragrammaton rather than its encapsulated contrived use as the
microcosm to redefine the macrocosm as the quintessence of the Pythagorean
[Babylonian] as binomial canon of transposition as HETEROS THEORY OF
NUMBER.

- http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html

permissible to extend this definition to be a "PERSON MEANS A HUMAN BEING
AS A CONSCIOUS REALITY OF HOMO[iOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN
THE TEMPORAL REALITY AS THEN THE CAUSE FOR REASONING AND RATIONALITY."

EXISTENCE.

- http://www.grapple369.com/Grapple.zip (Download resources)

TETRAD/TETRACTYS

jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash) December 26th 17 07:17 PM

MISTER POUNDER SAYS, "Yet another twat on a bicycle."

On Tue, 26 Dec 2017 09:12:45 -0800, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
J. Burke" wrote:

On 12/23/2017 1:51 PM, Mr Pounder pooped:
Most likely drugs and cyclists yet again.
I live about 30 miles away. If this lump of footpath riding **** had have
come towards me I'd have kicked the thing into the gutter - where all scum
cyclists belong.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/...speak-14073979

As a buck-toothed limey, you woulda called an American to do your fighting for you, like in WWII.
Coward!

Er, it took you assholes THREE YEARS to decide which side you were on
in the last WW!
- -

Arizona."
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

ass?"
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), bemoaning the depletion of jews
this cretin that makes sense. Usually,he just does his "You are a
Nazi........." and even *that* he aped from some other imbecile.His
even one word drivel."
- Boadicea, about GBLTP dreckgook Ejer****o

David[_19_] December 26th 17 07:45 PM

MISTER POUNDER SAYS, "Yet another twat on a bicycle."

I manifested his urn and put something up there that won't poke fold with
him and bring in Oklahoma, Kansas, and New Mexico.

#1 - Singularity as ensuring viability to any formula of autonomy has
precedence;

#2 - Reciprocity as anchorage / centrality with others is a delimitation of
the former;

#3 - How you mutually and agreeably choose to enjoy your opportunities with
others ought to be negotiable;

#4 - Avoid circumstances where the integrity of persons is compromised by
the intentions of others;

#5 - Acknowledge the cause for any disharmony and peaceably strive for
resolution;

#6 - Always make a better choice as the principle for self actualisation
(you need to happily live with an opportunity);

#7 - Understand that everything you do, say, want or refuse comes with
constraints and means.