Bill

www.nyx.net/~wboas

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." T. Roosevelt

Zoot Katz July 28th 04 10:04 PM

Shimano Biopace-SG chainset question.

Wed, 28 Jul 2004 14:24:35 -0600,
Pine.SUN.3.96.1040728141945.25741A-100000@nyx,
wrote:

I want to know what the `SG' designation means. Can anyone say?

"Super Glide"
http://www.sheldonbrown.com/gloss_sp-sz.html#superglide
--
zk

Bob in CT July 28th 04 10:13 PM

Shimano Biopace-SG chainset question.

wrote:

I want to know what the `SG' designation means. Can anyone say?

"Super Glide"
http://www.sheldonbrown.com/gloss_sp-sz.html#superglide

OK, no more discussion of Biopace is allowed! This brings back bad
memories of trying to maintain and develop a smooth stroke on my biopaced
racing bike. Ick!

--
Bob in CT
Remove ".x" to reply

Rick Onanian July 28th 04 10:59 PM

Shimano Biopace-SG chainset question.

On Wed, 28 Jul 2004 14:04:53 -0700, Zoot Katz
wrote:
"Super Glide"

Keep it clean. This is a _bicycling_ newsfroup.
--
Rick Onanian