CycleBanter.com

-   -   Road safety campaigners said he shouldn't have been cycling on thepavement and described the incident as 'karma' (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=256572)

MrCheerful October 5th 18 08:10 AM

Road safety campaigners said he shouldn't have been cycling on thepavement and described the incident as 'karma'

Over the handlebars!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-pavement.html

Mr Pounder Esquire October 5th 18 01:19 PM

MrCheerful wrote:
Over the handlebars!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-pavement.html

Best laugh all week is that. I hope it hurt - a lot.
Note that nobody stopped to help the ****.

Simon Jester October 5th 18 03:24 PM

On Friday, October 5, 2018 at 1:19:22 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
MrCheerful wrote:
Over the handlebars!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-pavement.html

Best laugh all week is that. I hope it hurt - a lot.
Note that nobody stopped to help the ****.

This weekend I think I will go to my nearest motorway bridge and drop bricks into the windscreens of speeding motorists, should be a good laugh.

Bruce 'Not Glug' Lee October 5th 18 03:47 PM

MrCheerful wrote:
Over the handlebars!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-pavement.html

Best laugh all week is that. I hope it hurt - a lot.
Note that nobody stopped to help the ****.

This weekend I think I will go to my nearest motorway bridge and drop bricks into the windscreens of speeding motorists, should be a good laugh.

This is what should happen every single time drawing pins are scattered on
a cycle track, or piano wire is stretched across two trees on any track
frequented by cyclists. Go to a bridge over a motorway - it doesn't
matter where in the UK - and drop a paving stone onto the cars below.

See how many people laugh at it.

--
john smith |MA (Hons)|MPhil (Hons)|CAPES (mention très bien)|LLB (Hons)
'It never gets any easier. You just get faster'

TMS320 October 6th 18 12:57 PM

On 05/10/18 13:19, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
MrCheerful wrote:
Over the handlebars!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-pavement.html

Best laugh all week is that. I hope it hurt - a lot. Note that nobody
stopped to help the ****.

Consider it a favour done to old gits like you and Cheerless. He's
pointed out a hazard the council will have to fix before a pensioner
trips on it.