CycleBanter.com

-   Recumbent Biking (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   BROL? (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=97436)

Leif September 13th 05 04:00 AM

BROL?

Anyone having trouble accessing BROL,... or is it just me?

-L

HHS September 13th 05 04:35 AM

BROL?

"Leif" wrote in message
oups.com...
Anyone having trouble accessing BROL,... or is it just me?

-L

Relax. You are not alone.

tonyscat September 13th 05 06:20 AM

BROL?

can't get through all day...
Tony

Hillel September 13th 05 03:03 PM

BROL?

Their IP address is not responding to anything. Either their server is
down or they have been knocked off the net.

Joao September 13th 05 04:14 PM

BROL?

Hillel wrote:
Their IP address is not responding to anything. Either their server is
down or they have been knocked off the net.

The server is down. The server hosts several websites (co-hosting on
globat.com/serverbeach.com), and its not responding to pings, nor
accepting any connections on the HTTP port.

Johnny ReBike September 17th 05 07:15 PM

BROL?

On 12-Sep-2005, "Leif" wrote:

Anyone having trouble accessing BROL,... or is it just me?

BB went overboard in censoring posts!

--
Johnny ReBike
ReBike - Slowest Bike in the Known Universe