CycleBanter.com

-   -   Encroaching on bike lane (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=257143)

[email protected] February 28th 19 03:40 PM

Encroaching on bike lane

This happened last night in Chicago. Guy got out of his car to confront me. I charged him as he approached me. Held me in a headlock I couldn't escape due to helmet - so I bit him on the arm as hard as I could... we exchanged pleasantries.

My knees and hand still hurt.

https://twitter.com/84EWashington/st...18033756672006

Zen Cycle February 28th 19 04:37 PM

Encroaching on bike lane

On Thursday, February 28, 2019 at 10:41:01 AM UTC-5, wrote:
This happened last night in Chicago. Guy got out of his car to confront me. I charged him as he approached me. Held me in a headlock I couldn't escape due to helmet - so I bit him on the arm as hard as I could... we exchanged pleasantries.

My knees and hand still hurt.

https://twitter.com/84EWashington/st...18033756672006

Did he chase you down, or did you stop after you brushed his mirror?

Sir Ridesalot February 28th 19 05:57 PM

Encroaching on bike lane

On Thursday, February 28, 2019 at 10:41:01 AM UTC-5, wrote:
This happened last night in Chicago. Guy got out of his car to confront me. I charged him as he approached me. Held me in a headlock I couldn't escape due to helmet - so I bit him on the arm as hard as I could... we exchanged pleasantries.

My knees and hand still hurt.

https://twitter.com/84EWashington/st...18033756672006

If you drew blood when you bit him get checked for AIDS and any other nasties floating around.

Cheers

[email protected] February 28th 19 06:08 PM

Encroaching on bike lane

On Thursday, February 28, 2019 at 11:57:28 AM UTC-6, Sir Ridesalot wrote:
On Thursday, February 28, 2019 at 10:41:01 AM UTC-5, wrote:
This happened last night in Chicago. Guy got out of his car to confront me. I charged him as he approached me. Held me in a headlock I couldn't escape due to helmet - so I bit him on the arm as hard as I could... we exchanged pleasantries.

My knees and hand still hurt.

https://twitter.com/84EWashington/st...18033756672006

If you drew blood when you bit him get checked for AIDS and any other nasties floating around.

Cheers

I didn't draw blood. If I had, he'd get rabies. He was wearing a thick sweatshirt. Chicago weather.

[email protected] March 1st 19 12:19 AM

Encroaching on bike lane

On Thursday, February 28, 2019 at 9:57:28 AM UTC-8, Sir Ridesalot wrote:
On Thursday, February 28, 2019 at 10:41:01 AM UTC-5, wrote:
This happened last night in Chicago. Guy got out of his car to confront me. I charged him as he approached me. Held me in a headlock I couldn't escape due to helmet - so I bit him on the arm as hard as I could... we exchanged pleasantries.

My knees and hand still hurt.

https://twitter.com/84EWashington/st...18033756672006

If you drew blood when you bit him get checked for AIDS and any other nasties floating around.

Cheers

It is a good idea to test for HIV when in anything like this but the chances of getting HIV from anything other than direct blood to blood contact is negligible.

AIDS is the eventual failure of the human immune system from long term damage by HIV.