CycleBanter.com

-   Rides (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   To Cheer up Papa Tom (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=202885)

Pat[_15_] May 7th 09 01:29 PM

To Cheer up Papa Tom

The Texas Bicycle Coalition "reaches more than 200,000 Texas children
annually via our SuperCyclist Program. This program trains Texas elementary
P.E. teachers and implements bicycle safety training in schools across
Texas."

Papa Tom May 7th 09 01:50 PM

To Cheer up Papa Tom

The Texas Bicycle Coalition "reaches more than 200,000 Texas children
annually via our SuperCyclist Program. This program trains Texas elementary
P.E. teachers and implements bicycle safety training in schools across
Texas."

I salute the TBC and hope its SuperCyclist Progarm works better in Texas
than mine did in New York. What part of the state are you from, anyway,
Pat?