CycleBanter.com

-   Social Issues (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   ANOTHER Serious Mountain Biking Injury (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=189007)

Mike Vandeman June 27th 08 03:46 PM

ANOTHER Serious Mountain Biking Injury

So much for the alleged health benefits of mountain biking!

Mike

http://www.dailycamera.com/news/2008...-ranch-crash/:

Mountain biker rescued after Heil Ranch crash
Originally published 06:42 a.m., June 26, 2008
Updated 06:43 a.m., June 26, 2008

Emergency workers rescued a 22-year-old mountain biker who crashed and
injured his hip on the Wapiti Trail on Heil Valley Ranch Open Space
around 7:30 p.m. Wednesday.

The man, who wasn't identified, injured his right hip, right knee and
right elbow in the crash, according to the Boulder County Sheriff's
Office.

Crews from Rocky Mountain Rescue Group, Left Hand Fire Department and
Pridemark Paramedics helped rescue the cyclist and transport him to
Boulder Community Hospital, where he ws treated for his injuries.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande