CycleBanter.com

-   -   That must be some screw! (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=116675)

[email protected] November 21st 05 02:25 AM

That must be some screw!

http://harriscyclery.net/site/page.c...=49&SKU=FS2203

Brian Huntley November 21st 05 02:58 AM

That must be some screw!

wrote:
http://harriscyclery.net/site/page.c...=49&SKU=FS2203

I recall a training film from my days as a pilot titled "The Million
Dollar Screw". We thought we were going to see something much more
interesting that a file about FOD, but still, it was fairly
interesting, as they destroyed a large turbine by dropping said screw
into it while it was running.

Leo Lichtman November 21st 05 06:06 AM

That must be some screw!

The screw is 95 cents. The rest is packaging.

Ed November 21st 05 01:20 PM

That must be some screw!

wrote:
http://harriscyclery.net/site/page.c...=49&SKU=FS2203

There must be something wrong with the software since
it wouldn't let me order more than 999,999 of these screws.

It makes for an impressive subtotal, but if I can't
have an even million then I don't want them.

Qui si parla Campagnolo November 21st 05 02:06 PM

That must be some screw!

Brian Huntley wrote:
wrote:
http://harriscyclery.net/site/page.c...=49&SKU=FS2203

I recall a training film from my days as a pilot titled "The Million
Dollar Screw". We thought we were going to see something much more
interesting that a file about FOD, but still, it was fairly
interesting, as they destroyed a large turbine by dropping said screw
into it while it was running.

What did ya fly?

P C C, former USN fighter pilot....

Bill Sornson November 21st 05 04:59 PM

That must be some screw!

Ed wrote:
wrote:
http://harriscyclery.net/site/page.c...=49&SKU=FS2203

There must be something wrong with the software since
it wouldn't let me order more than 999,999 of these screws.

It makes for an impressive subtotal, but if I can't
have an even million then I don't want them.

There's a price break for 1M+; you have to call.

Bill "credit card surprise?" S.

John Thompson November 22nd 05 04:05 AM

That must be some screw!

On 2005-11-21, wrote:

http://harriscyclery.net/site/page.c...=49&SKU=FS2203

Yeah, and no picture even. Wassup with that?

--

John )

[email protected] November 22nd 05 01:07 PM

That must be some screw!

Man, I've been looking for a set of those! Thanks, for the link.

Andres

[email protected] November 22nd 05 01:09 PM

That must be some screw!

wrote:
Man, I've been looking for a set of those! Thanks, for the link.

Andres

Darn Sheldon. I tired to order a few, but they are listed as out of
stock. I wonder if Nashbar carries them?

Andres

Werehatrack November 23rd 05 05:51 PM

That must be some screw!

On 22 Nov 2005 05:09:42 -0800, wrote:

wrote:
Man, I've been looking for a set of those! Thanks, for the link.

Andres

Darn Sheldon. I tired to order a few, but they are listed as out of
stock. I wonder if Nashbar carries them?

It would have to be cheaper than at West U Cycles...

http://westucyclesinc.com/site/page....=51&SKU=FS2203
--
Typoes are a feature, not a bug.