CycleBanter.com

-   Social Issues (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   * * * NEW * * * Recumbent group..... (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=178813)

Tom Sherman[_2_] February 16th 08 02:33 AM

* * * NEW * * * Recumbent group.....

Edward Dolan wrote:
[...]
After all, there are times when assholes
must be called out for what they are. That is what I am here for.[...]

Takes one to know one?

Edward Dolan February 16th 08 02:48 AM

* * * NEW * * * Recumbent group.....

"Tom Sherman" wrote in message
Edward Dolan wrote:
[...]
After all, there are times when assholes must be called out for what they
are. That is what I am here for.[...]

Takes one to know one?

If you're going to be an asshole, then be a Great One. It is all the little
assholes in the world that I have such contempt for.

My objection to Ed Gin was not that he was an asshole, but that he was a
criminal asshole. You have to draw the line somewhere and I draw it at
criminality.

Another class of person that I do not care for are cowards. But that is
another subject for another day.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka