CycleBanter.com

CycleBanter.com (http://www.cyclebanter.com/index.php)
-   Mountain Biking (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Why Do Mountain Bikers Need to Censor Their Opponents? (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=242355)

Mike Vandeman[_4_] September 29th 13 05:24 PM

Why Do Mountain Bikers Need to Censor Their Opponents?

Why don't you want to hear the truth?! Obviously, because mountain biking would be impossible, if you told people the truth! No one would let you bring your bike into our parks, if they knew what the effects are.

"Your subscription to Monterey Off-Road Cycling Association (MORCA) was not approved."

injipoint September 29th 13 05:49 PM

On 29/09/2013 7:24 PM, Mike Vandeman wrote:
Why don't you want to hear the truth?! Obviously, because mountain biking would be impossible, if you told people the truth! No one would let you bring your bike into our parks, if they knew what the effects are.

"Your subscription to Monterey Off-Road Cycling Association (MORCA) was not approved."

Maybe they want to keep the membership rolls clean and not have any
convicted criminals in it? Just a thought.

I love Mike September 29th 13 06:15 PM

You

Mike Vandeman[_4_] September 29th 13 08:11 PM

On Sunday, September 29, 2013 9:49:54 AM UTC-7, injipoint wrote:

Mountain biker rolls no doubt include MANY convicted criminals. Mountain biking has been an outlaw culture from day one. Those not convicted yet just haven't been caught yet. Does the name Michael More mean anything to you? Not once, but twice!

Blackblade[_2_] September 29th 13 09:09 PM

On Sunday, 29 September 2013 17:24:24 UTC+1, Mike Vandeman wrote:

Well, let's see now ... could it be because you are NOT a Monterey Off-Road cyclist ?

[email protected] September 29th 13 09:52 PM

Sorry - but just to double check - aren't you a convicted criminal? I believe you were found guilty of the following offenses.

- exhibiting a deadly weapon
- exhibiting a deadly weapon at Emanuel Alcala
- battering Justin Bruss

Mike Vandeman[_4_] September 29th 13 10:31 PM

On Sunday, September 29, 2013 1:52:01 PM UTC-7, wrote:
Sorry - but just to double check - aren't you a convicted criminal? I believe you were found guilty of the following offenses.

- battering Justin Bruss

Wrong. ALL charges were dismissed on 3/26/2013. Which is good, since they were all based on mountain bikers' lies.

I love Mike September 29th 13 11:09 PM

Prove it then Vandeman. Put up or shut up.

I love Mike September 30th 13 03:01 AM

On Monday, September 30, 2013 8:11:44 AM UTC+13, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Sunday, September 29, 2013 9:49:54 AM UTC-7, injipoint wrote:

Mountain biker rolls no doubt include MANY convicted criminals. Mountain biking has been an outlaw culture from day one. Those not convicted yet just haven't been caught yet. Does the name Michael More mean anything to you? Not once, but twice!

You would know alot about being a criminal...

Paul Harrison September 30th 13 07:59 AM

On Sunday, September 29, 2013 10:31:46 PM UTC+1, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Sunday, September 29, 2013 1:52:01 PM UTC-7, wrote:

- battering Justin Bruss

Wrong. ALL charges were dismissed on 3/26/2013. Which is good, since they were all based on mountain bikers' lies.

If all charges were dismissed how comes you had to do the community service (I have seen you refer to this previously, claiming it did not bother you in the slightest

Your actual words here Mike -

"Mountain bikers are such idiots! No one knows what the judge thought, because he didn’t decide the case. That’s the jury’s job. DUH! But he gave a good hint by COMPLETELY IGNORING the D.A.’s idiotic request for sentencing me to 240 days in jail. He gave me the minimum sentence allowed by law, and allowed me to do it via community service (mostly picking up trash), which he knew I do anyway, on my own."

Why did you get community service if ALL charges were dismissed? And even if the decision was expunged - that doesn't erase it from your record. So simple question Mike - do you have a criminal record?

And lets not forget - "Battery is just touching. Since the mountain biker ran into ME, he’s the one guilty of battery. Displaying a tiny screwdriver in self defense is not even a crime. As usual, mountain bikers don’t know what they are talking about, and are incapable of telling the truth."

Just to clarify - was the mountain biker ever charged with battery (sorry "touching" - if you somehow feel that being convicted of "touching" a young man without his consent sounds better then go for it) or was it just yourself convicted of that crime? Oh and does the three year ban prohibiting you from certain trails still stand?