CycleBanter.com

-   -   More Justice Department Hiding (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=256944)

[email protected] January 2nd 19 10:43 PM

More Justice Department Hiding

Judicial Watch filed a FOIA lawsuit against the Department of Justice for records of costs incurred by and logs maintained by the security detail for Special Counsel Robert Mueller. JW President Tom Fitton: “The American people have a right to know how much taxpayer money is being thrown at Mueller’s massive investigation.'

So now we can get to know how much it has cost the American people to put a 30 year Army veteran with 5 years of direct combat into prison.

Andre Jute[_2_] January 3rd 19 12:48 AM

On Wednesday, January 2, 2019 at 9:43:35 PM UTC, wrote:
Judicial Watch filed a FOIA lawsuit against the Department of Justice for records of costs incurred by and logs maintained by the security detail for Special Counsel Robert Mueller. JW President Tom Fitton: “The American people have a right to know how much taxpayer money is being thrown at Mueller’s massive investigation.'

So now we can get to know how much it has cost the American people to put a 30 year Army veteran with 5 years of direct combat into prison.

I lurf the Freedom of Information Act.

Andre Jute
The people have a right to know what their "servants" are up to

John B. Slocomb January 3rd 19 04:03 AM

On Wed, 2 Jan 2019 13:43:33 -0800 (PST), wrote:

Judicial Watch filed a FOIA lawsuit against the Department of Justice for records of costs incurred by and logs maintained by the security detail for Special Counsel Robert Mueller. JW President Tom Fitton: “The American people have a right to know how much taxpayer money is being thrown at Mueller’s massive investigation.'

So now we can get to know how much it has cost the American people to put a 30 year Army veteran with 5 years of direct combat into prison.

You mean that is one has been in the Military and spent time in a
combat zone one should not be prosecute for evil deeds?

Strange, you know. I personally know a couple of combat veterans who
the military itself put in jail for crimes committed.

I thought it was the other way round in America. I knew guys coming
back from Vietnam that people spit at because they were wearing their
uniform.

cheers,

John B.

[email protected] January 3rd 19 08:09 PM

On Wednesday, January 2, 2019 at 7:03:19 PM UTC-8, John B. Slocomb wrote:
[...]

John, tell us what "evil deeds" that General Flynn was responsible for. As National Security Advisor he was expected to meet with foreign government officials. When he was called in by the FBI and told that it was just a talk if he decided not to make what was talked about there known that would supposedly be his own judgement. The two agents said that he was honest with them. And this despite the fact that he had been set up for entrapment because they had recorded the entire conversation since the Russian Government official apparently was nothing of the kind but rather an FBI informant that had a wire.

There wasn't anything illicit about their conversation and the only thing that you are calling an "evil deed" is that he didn't tell the FBI 100% of what the conversation was about. And I'll repeat - he was the National Security Advisor and it was his responsibility to keep what he believed to be confidential information confidential.

The stench of what has been done to him should end up before a jury. I want to see Mueller squirming.

Andre Jute[_2_] January 3rd 19 11:02 PM

On Thursday, January 3, 2019 at 7:09:42 PM UTC, wrote:

[...]

+1

Andre Jute
Hallelujah!

John B. Slocomb January 4th 19 12:21 AM

wrote:

[...]

I was contesting your very general statement that "to put a 30 year
Army veteran with 5 years of direct combat "...

Had you been a little more specific and mentioned a name then I
probably wouldn't have commented.

But that is your ploy, isn't it. A big loud noise, a very general
statement and then a swift change of subject when someone contradicts
you.

For example, you say "direct combat" but when I had a look at Flinn's
military history I find he was commissioned a 2nd lieutenant in 1981
and participated in the invasion of Grenada in 1983, probably as a 1st
Lt. or maybe a Captain, his next "combat" assignment seems to have
been in 1994, when he would have been at least a major and subsequent
assignments were as chief of staff or other senior positions.

The term "direct combat" would normally indicate direct, on the
ground, shoot 'em up, fighting and I can assure you that army officers
above the rank of Captain are very seldom engaged in "direct combat"
and as a general staff officer, never.

cheers,

John B.

news18 January 6th 19 02:05 AM

More Justice Department Hiding

On Sat, 05 Jan 2019 11:58:24 -0800, Sir Ridesalot wrote:

Why not take all this political crap to a POLITICAL Newsgroup or forum?

Because he would get his arse handed to him quick smart.
Unfortunately, many usenet groups have similar infestation of political
know it alls.

news18 January 7th 19 04:04 AM

More Justice Department Hiding

On Sun, 06 Jan 2019 07:00:36 -0800, sltom992 wrote:

On Saturday, January 5, 2019 at 5:13:36 PM UTC-8, John B. Slocomb wrote:
On Sat, 5 Jan 2019 16:36:44 -0800 (PST), wrote:

I love to hear you guys complain that your Democrat government is
being criticized. Were you aware that the CIA modified the weather in
North Vietnam and Cambodia in order to starve these people? You know
how nice those Democrats are.

No, I wasn't aware that the CIA modified weather, in fact I was not
aware that the CIA was capable of modifying weather.

So, let us in on the secret. Perhaps a reference to a document that
proves your statement, or perhaps you might admit that you are telling
lies... yet again.

I do know that there was "cloud seeding" conducted by the Air Force
that went on in an attempt to prolong the monsoon over the Ho Chi Minh
Trail with the hope that it would soften the paths and roadways used by
the North to supply units in the South, but Thailand has used the same
program to increase rainfall in drier areas with very limited success
so it is debatable whether the U.S.'s efforts were of any value in
shortening the war. And, I believe that in a report to the congress it
was admitted that the effectiveness of the program was unverifiable.

cheers,

John B.

So, no you weren't aware and need a reference but yes you were aware. I
am never surprised by your statements.

Most people who know even a lttle bit about "cloud seeding" will know
that claiming it affected the weather was at best a dubious long shot.
Somewhere around there is a apaper showeing that "rain dances" have a
greater correlation to the claim of "afffecting the weather".

AMuzi January 7th 19 09:21 PM

More Justice Department Hiding

On 1/7/2019 1:06 PM, jbeattie wrote:
On Monday, January 7, 2019 at 10:54:19 AM UTC-8, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 1/7/2019 12:06 PM, wrote:

Contrails have been blamed for large scale cooling along flight paths which are growing more and more numerous. These contrails are nothing more than cumulous clouds.

As I've said, there are many, many statements Tom makes that I don't
bother to correct. And I'm not even counting the spelling.

When you get into the contrail conspiracies, you're full-on tin-foil hat. Never go full-on tin-foil hat.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6WHBO_Qc-Q (1:25)

Right. I am just amazed that a good customer and old friend,
a successful small business owner and not stupid generally,
can look me right in the eye and explain that the
international order is spreading mind control drugs with
commercial airline contrails. WTF? He's not alone either.
This is almost like the flat-earther athletes.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

JBeattie January 7th 19 10:25 PM

On 1/7/2019 12:06 PM, wrote:

Contrails have been blamed for large scale cooling along flight paths which are growing more and more numerous. These contrails are nothing more than cumulous clouds.

As I've said, there are many, many statements Tom makes that I don't
bother to correct. And I'm not even counting the spelling.

When you get into the contrail conspiracies, you're full-on tin-foil hat. Never go full-on tin-foil hat.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6WHBO_Qc-Q (1:25)

Right. I am just amazed that a good customer and old friend,
a successful small business owner and not stupid generally,
can look me right in the eye and explain that the
international order is spreading mind control drugs with
commercial airline contrails. WTF? He's not alone either.
This is almost like the flat-earther athletes.

Who needs mind-control contrails? People are self-stupefying: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QugooaNRnsk

On my Saturday ride, I blew through a gaggle of dopes staring at their phones, apparently playing Pokemon Go in the middle of a bike path. Is there nothing better for these people to do on a Saturday afternoon? Sad.

-- Jay Beattie.