"My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met."
-Rodney Dangerfield.
Free ipod? http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=8081838

TheBadger587 August 23rd 04 06:45 AM

no, it'd be doing a wheelie. unicycling=riding a unicycle. your bike
dosent turn into a unicycle just because you go up on one wheel.

--
TheBadger587 - HSG/DH MUni (Represent?)

Gliding, finally.

AIM:TheBadger587
TheBadger587's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5576

Gobd August 23rd 04 06:59 AM

"Unibike

Jeff Baker has taken a quite different approach: if you do nothing but
wheelies on a mountain bike, you can lose the front wheel to produce a
unibike! He has an album including photographs and personal records."

http://www.unicycling.org/btdt/unique.html

Take the front wheel off and do nothing but wheelies and you're almost
there! :) hah

I've tried wheelies so many times and I've never been able to get them
to work, I always fall off in half a second. Maybe now that I can
unicycle I can do it a little better.

--
Gobd
Gobd's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7590

ChangingLINKS.com August 23rd 04 01:10 PM

I'm thinking that "unibike" is like saying 1-2.
unicycles are cycles with one wheel.
bicycles are cycles with 2 wheels.

If you ride a bicycle on one wheel it is not "riding a unicycle."
If you ride a bike with the front wheel removed, I think that qualifies
as riding a uni.

--
ChangingLINKS.com - member

Drew Brown