CycleBanter.com

-   -   Female decked with a single punch by cyclist (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=256203)

[email protected] August 1st 18 05:52 PM

Female decked with a single punch by cyclist

The gang leader was decked after a practice shot, so not technically a single punch.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ect-group.html

Mr Pounder Esquire August 1st 18 06:03 PM

wrote:
The gang leader was decked after a practice shot, so not technically
a single punch.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ect-group.html

How is it hanging these days Simon?

[email protected] August 1st 18 07:15 PM

On Wednesday, August 1, 2018 at 6:03:54 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
wrote:
The gang leader was decked after a practice shot, so not technically
a single punch.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ect-group.html

How is it hanging these days Simon?

OK - got a buyer for my house and am still applying for jobs after I packed in the one in March.

Simon Jester August 1st 18 07:39 PM

On Wednesday, August 1, 2018 at 5:52:23 PM UTC+1, wrote:
The gang leader was decked after a practice shot, so not technically a single punch.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ect-group.html

If only she had worn a helmet.

Mr Pounder Esquire August 1st 18 08:06 PM

wrote:
On Wednesday, August 1, 2018 at 6:03:54 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire
The gang leader was decked after a practice shot, so not technically
a single punch.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ect-group.html

How is it hanging these days Simon?

OK - got a buyer for my house and am still applying for jobs after I
packed in the one in March.

Good luck with the house sale.
Stuff working if you can afford to do so.