CycleBanter.com

-   Marketplace (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Giant NRS XTC Full Suspension MB $700 (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=223465)

Louis Rodriguez December 6th 10 05:57 PM

Giant NRS XTC Full Suspension MB $700

Giant NRS XTC 16.5 inch Aluminum Full Suspension Mountain Bike. 9
Speed. Full Shimano XTR Components, Shimano XTR Crank, Easton
Handlebars, Thomson Stem & Seatpost, AVID Mechanical Disc Brakes, Fox
Float F100 RLT Front Shock, Rock Shox Rear Shock, Shimano PD-M40
Clipless Pedals, New IRC Mythos Front & Back Tires. I am a AVID
cyclist and my bikes are in great condition. Mountain bike has several
scratches but bike always taken care of. For all the components asking
$725.00 or OBO. If interested please call Lou at 720-335-4423 or
email. Thank you.