CycleBanter.com

-   Recumbent Biking (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Ronald is no challenge to me! (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=117342)

Jim Verhuel November 29th 05 05:07 AM

Ronald is no challenge to me!

I'm proud to be the new Clown in town! See my humble beginnings at:

http://highracers.blogspot.com/2005/...y-for-new.html

JV

Team Bacchetta

Mojo December 1st 05 06:26 PM

Ronald is no challenge to me!

Jim,

Do be careful in Watts and Compton. Our best wishes for your safety
and well being.

BTW, what ever gave you the idea to open your franchise in those
locales?

Mojo

TomT December 2nd 05 10:06 PM

Ronald is no challenge to me!

Anyone who has so litle confidence in what they have to offer that they
must impersonate others simply to be heard has already admitted to
themselves that they have nothing worthy to say.

So why take the next step and expose to all your inability to
contribute anything of substance??

Tom Thompson
Michigan