CycleBanter.com

-   Mountain Biking (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Booger pickers and bike thieves... (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=62029)

Pistof September 17th 04 06:12 AM

Booger pickers and bike thieves...

Don't shake either's hand.

TJ September 17th 04 02:09 PM

"Pistof" wrote in message
. ..
Don't shake either's hand.

Don't group booger pickers with bike theives. Booger pickers are high
society when compared.

TJ
www.gvii.net/hundtoft

Stephen Baker September 17th 04 10:21 PM

TJ says:

Don't group booger pickers with bike theives. Booger pickers are high
society when compared.

So how come most bike thieves pick their noses?

;-)

S o r n i September 18th 04 01:03 AM

Stephen Baker wrote:
TJ says:

Don't group booger pickers with bike theives. Booger pickers are
high society when compared.

So how come most bike thieves pick their noses?

Practice?

Bill "less gross than roughage" S.

Stephen Baker September 18th 04 12:07 PM

hotshot says:

I pick my nose and I'm not a bike theif!

I know (sheesh!)

Most Ferraris are red, but not all red cars are Ferraris.
Get the picture? ;-)

Steve

onefred September 24th 04 04:38 AM

"TJ" wrote in message

"Pistof" wrote in message
. ..
Don't shake either's hand.

Don't group booger pickers with bike theives. Booger pickers are high
society when compared.

Ah, but if you're going to shake either's hands, don't fprget to wear
protection.
http://tinyurl.com/4wt29
:)