CycleBanter.com

-   Racing (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   TdF starts Saturday (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=228883)

--D-y June 29th 11 04:06 PM

Fred Flintstein June 29th 11 05:16 PM

On 6/29/2011 10:06 AM, --D-y wrote:

Hoogerland, J 1000.0

Simply Fred June 29th 11 07:51 PM

TdF starts Saturday

Fred Flintstein wrote:

Current odds @ unibet

Contador, A 1.7
Schleck, Andy 3.25

Dumbass,
Where can you get the odds on the first positive ?

MagillaGorilla[_2_] June 29th 11 10:13 PM

TdF starts Saturday

Simply Fred wrote:

Fred Flintstein wrote:

Current odds @ unibet

Contador, A 1.7
Schleck, Andy 3.25

Dumbass,
Where can you get the odds on the first positive ?

I'm going with Chrissy Horner at 18 to 1. Horner wasn't given a
contract yet and he knows if he wins this year he's a millionaire and
can finally tell Megan Elliot to stop shopping at Walmart. So he went
full bore with the blood bags and started weighing his meals on a
****ing cocaine scale like Lance use to do when he was all ****ing
insane about winning the Tour.

Levi will finish off the podium, as usual, as he is just another
bald-headed doper who lost his edge now that Daddy is going down.

As for me...I'm just waiting for all the good Radio Shack stuff that's
gonna be on ebay once that team folds when Lance's indictment hits the
paper.

Will BL have a block party?

Magilla

Frederick the Great June 30th 11 07:08 AM

TdF starts Saturday

In article ,
MagillaGorilla wrote:

As for me...I'm just waiting for all the good Radio Shack stuff that's
gonna be on ebay once that team folds when Lance's indictment hits the
paper.

You'll be bidding against the heavy hitters.
D'ja hit the lottery? At least your LANCE
phantasmagoria is amusing.

--
Old Fritz

MagillaGorilla[_2_] June 30th 11 07:01 PM

TdF starts Saturday

Frederick the Great wrote:

In article ,
MagillaGorilla wrote:

As for me...I'm just waiting for all the good Radio Shack stuff that's
gonna be on ebay once that team folds when Lance's indictment hits the
paper.

You'll be bidding against the heavy hitters.
D'ja hit the lottery? At least your LANCE
phantasmagoria is amusing.

--
Old Fritz

Bruyneel will sell low because he really needs the cash to get some more
EPO and HgH.

Magilla

Frederick the Great June 30th 11 07:15 PM

TdF starts Saturday

In article ,
MagillaGorilla wrote:

Frederick the Great wrote:

In article ,
MagillaGorilla wrote:

As for me...I'm just waiting for all the good Radio Shack stuff that's
gonna be on ebay once that team folds when Lance's indictment hits the
paper.

You'll be bidding against the heavy hitters.
D'ja hit the lottery? At least your LANCE
phantasmagoria is amusing.

Bruyneel will sell low because he really needs the cash to get some more
EPO and HgH.

Oh, I thought that was the stuff going up for auction.

--
Old Fritz

Victor Kan July 1st 11 10:30 AM

TdF starts Saturday

On Jun 29, 12:16*pm, Fred Flintstein
Nibali, V * * * * *65.0

Wow, they're giving odds on a guy who's not even entered?

Leipheimer, L 65.0

Or is it just a subtle dig at Leipheimer and his chances?

ilan[_2_] July 1st 11 01:34 PM

TdF starts Saturday

On Jun 29, 6:16*pm, Fred Flintstein
wrote:
On 6/29/2011 10:06 AM, --D-y wrote:

Pass it on!
--D-y

Current odds @ unibet

Contador, A * * * * 1.7
Schleck, Andy * * * 3.25
Gesink, R * * * * *17.0
Evans, C * * * * * 28.0
Van den Broeck, J *28.0
Schleck, Frank * * 35.0
Wiggins, B * * * * 35.0
Basso, I * * * * * 40.0
Sanchez, S * * * * 45.0
Klöden, A * * * * *55.0
Leipheimer, L * * *65.0
Nibali, V * * * * *65.0
Vinokourov, A * * *75.0
Brajkovic, J * * *100.0
Hesjedal, R * * * 100.0
Horner, C * * * * 100.0
VandeVelde, C * * 100.0
Casar, S * * * * *150.0
Gadret, J * * * * 200.0
Martin, Tony * * *200.0
Cunego, D * * * * 250.0
Kern, C * * * * * 250.0
Kreuziger, R * * *250.0
Fuglsang, J * * * 300.0
Mollema, B * * * *300.0
Danielson, T * * *325.0
Cancellara, F * * 350.0
Charteau, A * * * 350.0
Coppel, J * * * * 350.0
Chavanel, Sylvain 500.0
Gerdemann, L * * *500.0
Gilbert, Philippe 500.0
Moncoutié, D * * *500.0
Taaramae, R * * * 500.0
Karpets, V * * * *750.0
Voeckler, T * * * 750.0
De Weert, K * * * 800.0
Hoogerland, J * *1000.0

That appears to be the odds of winning at the end of the race. The
odds of winning after the CAS decision are different, in particular,
Contador's probability decreases by 50%, etc. I wonder when the
bookies plan to pay out.

-ilan

Victor Kan July 1st 11 05:43 PM

TdF starts Saturday

On Jun 29, 12:16*pm, Fred Flintstein
wrote:
Leipheimer, L * * *65.0
Nibali, V * * * * *65.0

I wonder how Levi feels about about being given the same odds of
winning as a guy who's not even entered in the race.

Nevermind the guys with even higher payouts next to their names...