CycleBanter.com

-   -   Cycling criminals (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=246377)

Partac[_10_] February 28th 15 01:26 PM

Cycling criminals

Yet more criminal behaviour by cyclists:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b09_1425048793

They just can't stop themselves, can they?

Peter Keller[_3_] March 1st 15 09:38 AM

Cycling criminals

On Sat, 28 Feb 2015 13:26:46 +0000, Partac wrote:

Yet more criminal behaviour by cyclists:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b09_1425048793

They just can't stop themselves, can they?

The fact he is on a bicycle is irrelevant.

Tarcap March 1st 15 11:12 AM

Cycling criminals

"Peter Keller" wrote in message ...

On Sat, 28 Feb 2015 13:26:46 +0000, Partac wrote:

Yet more criminal behaviour by cyclists:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b09_1425048793

They just can't stop themselves, can they?

The fact he is on a bicycle is irrelevant.

No, it's totally relevant.

The additional speed which a bicycle provides enabled him to carry out this
crime, and this coupled with the fact that cyclists appear not to care about
the safety of others by cycling on the pavement makes it so.

Perhaps number plates would have helped?

paul george March 1st 15 08:07 PM

Cycling criminals

On Sunday, March 1, 2015 at 11:12:21 AM UTC, Tarcap wrote:

Perhaps number plates would have helped?

That would only identify the bicycle, not the rider.
Better to require everyone to display their NI number on all their clothing.

jnugent March 1st 15 08:18 PM

Cycling criminals

On 01/03/2015 19:48, Phil W Lee wrote:
"Tarcap" considered Sun, 1 Mar 2015 11:12:17
-0000 the perfect time to write:

"Peter Keller" wrote in message ...

On Sat, 28 Feb 2015 13:26:46 +0000, Partac wrote:

Yet more criminal behaviour by cyclists:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b09_1425048793

They just can't stop themselves, can they?

The fact he is on a bicycle is irrelevant.

No, it's totally relevant.

The additional speed which a bicycle provides enabled him to carry out this
crime, and this coupled with the fact that cyclists appear not to care about
the safety of others by cycling on the pavement makes it so.

Perhaps number plates would have helped?

I look forward to your comments on ram raiders.

Vehicles used in ram raids should definitely be forced by law to display
uniquely identifying registration plates.

Mr Pounder March 1st 15 08:24 PM

Cycling criminals

"Phil W Lee" wrote in message
"Tarcap" considered Sun, 1 Mar 2015 11:12:17
-0000 the perfect time to write:

"Peter Keller" wrote in message ...

On Sat, 28 Feb 2015 13:26:46 +0000, Partac wrote:

Yet more criminal behaviour by cyclists:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b09_1425048793

They just can't stop themselves, can they?

The fact he is on a bicycle is irrelevant.

No, it's totally relevant.

The additional speed which a bicycle provides enabled him to carry out
this
crime, and this coupled with the fact that cyclists appear not to care
about
the safety of others by cycling on the pavement makes it so.

Perhaps number plates would have helped?

I look forward to your comments on ram raiders.

FFS! The usual cyclist's reply - what about all of those awful motorists?
When in a corner post ****.

Ian Smith March 1st 15 08:55 PM

Cycling criminals

On Sun, 01 Mar 2015 19:48:08 +0000, Phil W Lee wrote:

I look forward to your comments on ram raiders.

Though they won't be as amusing as the CCTV footage of blokes on foot
running into plate-glass windows of jewelers and banks would be...

regards, Ian SMith
--
|\ /| no .sig
|o o|

Judith[_4_] March 2nd 15 07:36 AM

Cycling criminals

On Sun, 01 Mar 2015 19:48:08 +0000, Phil W Lee wrote:

"Tarcap" considered Sun, 1 Mar 2015 11:12:17
-0000 the perfect time to write:

"Peter Keller" wrote in message ...

On Sat, 28 Feb 2015 13:26:46 +0000, Partac wrote:

Yet more criminal behaviour by cyclists:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b09_1425048793

They just can't stop themselves, can they?

The fact he is on a bicycle is irrelevant.

No, it's totally relevant.

The additional speed which a bicycle provides enabled him to carry out this
crime, and this coupled with the fact that cyclists appear not to care about
the safety of others by cycling on the pavement makes it so.

Perhaps number plates would have helped?

I look forward to your comments on ram raiders.

Do cyclists carry out such things then?

Tarcap March 2nd 15 08:04 AM

Cycling criminals

"Phil W Lee" wrote in message

"Tarcap" considered Sun, 1 Mar 2015 11:12:17
-0000 the perfect time to write:

"Peter Keller" wrote in message ...

On Sat, 28 Feb 2015 13:26:46 +0000, Partac wrote:

Yet more criminal behaviour by cyclists:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b09_1425048793

They just can't stop themselves, can they?

The fact he is on a bicycle is irrelevant.

No, it's totally relevant.

The additional speed which a bicycle provides enabled him to carry out this
crime, and this coupled with the fact that cyclists appear not to care
about
the safety of others by cycling on the pavement makes it so.

Perhaps number plates would have helped?

I look forward to your comments on ram raiders.

But I'm still waiting for the examples of where a speeding conviction was
obtained by the use of a camera strapped to a cyclists head. You claimed
there were many, but you seem to be struggling to find one. I wouldn't want
to divert your attention from what you claimed was an easy task, but which
you appear to be finding difficult - even impossible, perhaps?

Peter Keller[_3_] March 2nd 15 09:48 AM

Cycling criminals

On Sun, 01 Mar 2015 11:12:17 +0000, Tarcap wrote:

The additional speed which a bicycle provides enabled him to carry out
this crime, and this coupled with the fact that some cyclists appear

not to
care about the safety of others by cycling on the pavement makes it so.

IFYPFY