CycleBanter.com

-   Marketplace (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   57cm Bianchi Via Nirone Compact (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=225061)

Zach[_3_] February 9th 11 02:49 AM

57cm Bianchi Via Nirone Compact

Hello,
My name is Zachary, and I have a really amazing light weight road bike
from Bianchi. This bike is great for use in urban settings as well as
long distance rides. I've lived in San Francisco and had it for six
months, and taken it riding in Big Bear, it's served me right every
time. The bike is in great condition, the rear wheel was replaced with
a more resilient double butted one. I will also include for fifty
dollars a bulldog U-Lock, kryptonite chain, led front light, and rear
red light. The bike has toe clips now as well as shimano shifters.

I would be willing to discuss a trade for ps3.

Thank you,
Zachary A. Cline
323-240-9650