CycleBanter.com

-   General (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   bike ride suggestions in Provence, France (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=125742)

bike-rite February 26th 06 10:09 PM

bike ride suggestions in Provence, France

Dear all, we recently started our blog with our bike ride suggestions
in Provence, South of France, so if one day you decide to ride there,
check us out, we try to add at least one ride suggestion per week.
Comments are welcome ! here it is : http://bike-rite.blogspot.com/
thanks for reading us !

Leonard Migliore February 26th 06 11:17 PM

bike ride suggestions in Provence, France

In article .com,
"bike-rite" wrote:

http://bike-rite.blogspot.com/

Thanks for the address. We're thinking of vacationing in Provence and
this is just what we need to learn.

oilfreeandhappy February 27th 06 07:23 AM

bike ride suggestions in Provence, France

This would be great. Wish I had the time and the money.
Jim
http://home.comcast.net/~oil_free_and_happy/