CycleBanter.com

-   General (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Happy birthday to me... (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=930)

Pete October 15th 03 11:06 PM

Happy birthday to me...

...a couple of days ago.

Only bike related swag was Lance's new book, "Every Second Counts"

Pete
and yes, I went for a (very) short ride. nothing special.

Tom Keats October 16th 03 12:23 AM

Happy birthday to me...

In article ,
"Pete" writes:
..a couple of days ago.

Well, many happy returns.

Didja get The Lumps yet? :-)

Only bike related swag was Lance's new book, "Every Second Counts"

Pete
and yes, I went for a (very) short ride. nothing special.

Trouble with reading about riding is it just makes ya
wanna ride w

cheers,
Tom

--
-- Powered by FreeBSD
Above address is just a spam midden.

Marlene Blanshay October 16th 03 01:19 AM

Happy birthday to me...

In article , "Pete"
wrote:

..a couple of days ago.

Only bike related swag was Lance's new book, "Every Second Counts"

Pete
and yes, I went for a (very) short ride. nothing special.

Don't knock it! I wish I could go for a ride on my birthday, but at that
time of year (winter) it's nigh on impossible, unless it's unusually mild,
dry and pleasant.

Garrison Hilliard October 16th 03 01:42 AM

Happy birthday to me...

"Pete" wrote:
...a couple of days ago.

Well, well, well... congratulations on being one year closer to death!

Pete October 16th 03 02:19 AM

Happy birthday to me...

"Garrison Hilliard" wrote in message

"Pete" wrote:
...a couple of days ago.

Well, well, well... congratulations on being one year closer to death!

Naaa..I prefer one year closer to senility, when I can play, and no one will
call me 'irresponsible'.

Pete

Bernie October 16th 03 03:35 AM

Happy birthday to me...

"Pete" wrote:

...a couple of days ago.

Well, well, well... congratulations on being one year closer to death!

Naaa..I prefer one year closer to senility, when I can play, and no one will
call me 'irresponsible'.

Pete

No, "everyone" will understand you are "not responsible".

Bernie October 16th 03 11:29 AM

Happy birthday to me...

Marlene Blanshay wrote:

In article , "Pete"
wrote:

..a couple of days ago.

Only bike related swag was Lance's new book, "Every Second Counts"

Pete
and yes, I went for a (very) short ride. nothing special.

Don't knock it! I wish I could go for a ride on my birthday, but at that
time of year (winter) it's nigh on impossible, unless it's unusually mild,
dry and pleasant.

You've got to move/retire in Vancouver or better yet the Saanich
Peninsula. You can cycle all year (with a rain suit). A fine place to
be.
Best regards, Bernie