CycleBanter.com

-   Racing (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Surprises (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=242156)

Davey Crockett[_5_] September 7th 13 01:22 AM

Surprises

Roche and Horner continue to stay amongst the race leaders.
--
Davey Crockett
Fly your Flag

[email protected] September 7th 13 05:54 AM

Surprises

On Friday, September 6, 2013 5:22:32 PM UTC-7, Davey Crockett wrote:
Roche and Horner continue to stay amongst the race leaders.

--

Davey Crockett

Fly your Flag

http://azurservers.com/images/ptflag.png

Son:

Stop being such a bitch. You know damn good and well that The Redneck is gunna spurt out of the last remaining pencil necks to take it to 'em Redneck Style. I'm STARS and BARS all you bitches. Chris'll put in his secret pencil neck smasher gear and cream all those European Mexicans and the Italians too. It ain't gunna be no surprise either. Get used to it deep throat.

Sincerely, etc.

Davey Crockett[_5_] September 7th 13 09:29 AM

Surprises

a écrit profondement:

| Stop being such a bitch. You know damn good and well that The Redneck
| is gunna spurt out of the last remaining pencil necks to take it to
| em Redneck Style. I'm STARS and BARS all you bitches. Chris'll put
| in his secret pencil neck smasher gear and cream all those European
| Mexicans and the Italians too. It ain't gunna be no surprise either.
| Get used to it deep throat.

Like Flandis and Tugboat?