CycleBanter.com

-   Australia (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Cops attack critical mass cyclists with Maglites! (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=26687)

Jarkko Altonen June 29th 03 08:55 AM

Cops attack critical mass cyclists with Maglites!

"TheTaipan" wrote:

From my understanding the Critical Mass point is against cars...

please explain - how much sympathy were you expecting by
posting to aus.cars? Or were you just ****-stirring?

I am vehemently opposed to critical mass, which is why I began my
message by expressing the hope that the coppers start using the same
tactics against them here.

David Sutton June 29th 03 08:58 AM

Cops attack critical mass cyclists with Maglites!

Jerkko, you're a well-known ****wit on aus.bicycles. No-one here takes you
seriously.

From: (Jarkko Altonen)
Newsgroups: aus.bicycle,aus.cars,aus.politics

Jarkko Altonen June 29th 03 09:01 AM

David Sutton wrote:

Jerkko, you're a well-known ****wit on aus.bicycles. No-one here takes you
seriously.

Fuggoff.

Peter Cremasco June 29th 03 09:12 AM

Cops attack critical mass cyclists with Maglites!

On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 06:33:41 GMT, (Jarkko Altonen)
wrote:

Let's hope the same tactics find their way across the pacific...

Buffalo Cops Wage War on Pedal Pushers
Iatrogenic Law Enforcement on the Niagara Frontier
By BRUCE JACKSON

Did you even bother to read this article, before you mindlessly
cross-posted it?

If you had, you'd have perhaps detected a healthy pro-CM stance - and a
deploring of the actions dispensed to the participants.

---
Cheers

PeterC

[Rushing headlong: out of control - and there ain't no stopping]
[and there's nothing you can do about it at all]

Adam Gibson June 29th 03 10:31 AM

"Jarkko Altonen" wrote in message
David Sutton wrote:

Jerkko, you're a well-known ****wit on aus.bicycles. No-one here takes

you
seriously.

Fuggoff.

Good news is, I'm an aus.cars regular and I hate Jarkko too.

John L June 29th 03 10:56 AM

Cops attack critical mass cyclists with Maglites!

Your spelling is about as accurate as your logic.

John L

On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 08:55:32 GMT, (Jarkko Altonen)
wrote:

I reckon they should take em out with Barretts from 1500 metres.

Jarkko Altonen June 29th 03 11:08 AM

John L wrote:

Your spelling is about as accurate as your logic.

I reckon they should take em out with Barretts from 1500 metres.

If you consider "em" a spelling error, your life must be very
fulfilling.