CycleBanter.com

-   Racing (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Cycling is safer with LANCE gone (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=190278)

[email protected] July 13th 08 03:31 PM

Cycling is safer with LANCE gone

My boss mentioned on Friday that he feels his daily commute on the
bike path is much safer now that Lance has retired and there are fewer
Walter Mittys trying to win the stage to the Market St. ramp. And here
all along I thought those were radios so they could ask their DS if
they should run the next stop sign.

tf

[email protected] July 13th 08 05:19 PM

On Jul 13, 8:31 am, wrote:
My boss mentioned on Friday that he feels his daily commute on the
bike path is much safer now that Lance has retired and there are fewer
Walter Mittys trying to win the stage to the Market St. ramp. And here
all along I thought those were radios so they could ask their DS if
they should run the next stop sign.

tf

Does your Mommy ask for massages after each stage also?

[email protected] July 13th 08 11:47 PM

On Jul 13, 10:19*am, wrote:
On Jul 13, 8:31 am, wrote:

My boss mentioned on Friday that he feels his daily commute on the
bike path is much safer now that Lance has retired and there are fewer
Walter Mittys trying to win the stage to the Market St. ramp. And here
all along I thought those were radios so they could ask their DS if
they should run the next stop sign.

tf

Does your Mommy ask for massages after each stage also?

No. My mommy is dead.

tf

jean-yves hervé July 14th 08 02:04 AM

Cycling is safer with LANCE gone

In article
,
wrote:

On Jul 13, 10:19*am, wrote:
On Jul 13, 8:31 am, wrote:

My boss mentioned on Friday that he feels his daily commute on the
bike path is much safer now that Lance has retired and there are fewer
Walter Mittys trying to win the stage to the Market St. ramp. And here
all along I thought those were radios so they could ask their DS if
they should run the next stop sign.

tf

Does your Mommy ask for massages after each stage also?

No. My mommy is dead.

Do you believe in Zimmerman?

Kurgan Gringioni July 14th 08 08:17 AM

Cycling is safer with LANCE gone

On Jul 13, 7:31*am, wrote:

snip

Dumbass -

This group is much better without Lafferty, his lameass LANCE
obsession and his brutally wrongheaded analysis of races through his
LANCE lens.

Please stop posting threads about LANCE. We'd like both of them to go
away.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.