CycleBanter.com

-   -   KTLA PLUS (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=254745)

[email protected] September 16th 17 04:42 PM

KTLA PLUS

Economics: This prize went to an international team that studied the effect of crocodiles on problem gamblers. It turns out that the response depends entirely upon how you feel about crocodiles. If you held one and felt good about it, you were more likely to gamble recklessly afterward. If your response was closer to "I can't believe I'm holding a one-meter-long crocodile, someone get me out of here," betting was more restrained afterward.