CycleBanter.com

-   -   Assisted cycle (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=53356)

Phileas September 28th 03 03:58 PM

Assisted cycle

On my commute along a cycle path I sometimes pass a bloke riding a bicycle
with an electric motor. The path has very slight undulations. The other day
I saw him out of the saddle on one of these "climbs"!.

I don't know why but it amused me.

Phileas

Simonb September 28th 03 04:04 PM

Assisted cycle

Phileas wrote:

The other day I saw him out of the saddle on one of these "climbs"!.

Maybe he was scratching his arse?

Simonb

Simonb September 28th 03 04:04 PM

Assisted cycle

Tony W September 28th 03 06:33 PM

Assisted cycle

"Simonb" sbennettatwiderworlddotcodotuk wrote in message
. ..
Phileas wrote:

The other day I saw him out of the saddle on one of these "climbs"!.

Maybe he was scratching his arse?

Maybe he has heard that his willy will shrivel unless he gets his arse out
of the saddle every 10 minutes of so :~)