CycleBanter.com

-   Racing (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Worlds on TV (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=145771)

Jason Spaceman September 24th 06 08:47 AM

Worlds on TV

It looks as though the CBC, here in Canaduh, will show the Men's Time Trial next
Saturday Sept. 30 from 2pm to 4pm. (see http://tinyurl.com/gr4og)

And it looks as though they are airing the Men's Road Race on Sunday Oct. 1 from
11:30pm to 1:30am (see http://tinyurl.com/rwh38).

Better late than never I guess.

RAI International is showing the Women's Road Race right now as I type this.
Although I'm not sure if they will show the Men's Road Race this same time
tomorrow night. Anyone know?

J. Spaceman

--
My email address ) is fake. Email sent to it
will only get caught in my spam tarpit.

Marlene Blanshay September 24th 06 08:54 PM

Worlds on TV

Jason Spaceman wrote:
It looks as though the CBC, here in Canaduh, will show the Men's Time Trial next
Saturday Sept. 30 from 2pm to 4pm. (see http://tinyurl.com/gr4og)

And it looks as though they are airing the Men's Road Race on Sunday Oct. 1 from
11:30pm to 1:30am (see http://tinyurl.com/rwh38).

Better late than never I guess.

RAI International is showing the Women's Road Race right now as I type this.
Although I'm not sure if they will show the Men's Road Race this same time
tomorrow night. Anyone know?

i should have checked out RAI... i forgot this morning. GAH! HOwever,
i'll tune into CBC next weekend. Too bad CBC doesn't show the MTB worlds
anymore... they used to, but now i guess budget cuts took care of that.