CycleBanter.com

-   Mountain Biking (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Good price? (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=3789)

Marty August 11th 03 12:20 AM

Good price?

"Mark" wrote in message
able.rogers.com...
what is a good price for a 2003 kona lana'i...its in good condition,

barely
ridden...
please email me at

thanx in advance,
mark

A six pack of Corona, a good 20 year old single malt and a cigar.

That'd be a GOOD price.

Marty

Greg Smith August 11th 03 01:18 AM

Good price?

Just kiding Mark, how is it spec'd. where did you find it at Pinkbike,
private sale or LBS? Are we still on to ride the lake Monday? I'm going to
be up in that area around 10:30. we could meet at the collage.

Greg

bomba August 11th 03 07:23 AM

Good price?

Mark wrote:
well now feel so much better...i think that it is stolen...

95$ CAD

That sounds a little too good to be true...

a.bmx FAQ: http://www.t-online.de/~jharris/bmx_faq.htm