CycleBanter.com

-   Marketplace (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Waterford RS 22 62 c-t frame, matching carbon fork, $850 shipped in US (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=38964)

eflayer2 February 11th 04 01:36 AM

Waterford RS 22 62 c-t frame, matching carbon fork, $850 shipped in US

I am selling a Waterford RS22 frame and custom painted-to-match Time
carbon threaded fork. Paint is a Waterford custom of cobalt blue over
pace car blue. This is a semi bobish size 62 c-t seat tube and 59 c-c
top tube. Angles are a bit relaxed and chainstays a bit longer than
standard road geometry. Comes with FSA threaded Orbit X headset and
a matched headset spacer.

Frame is a combo of True Temper OX Platinum and Reynolds 853.

Frame has about 500 miles of riding on it. I own a few bikes so none
gets a ton of riding. This frame is in quite fine condition. There
is a bit of a mark where the front derailleur band wrapped around the
seat tube. This would be hidden by the next derailleur install. On
the inside of the non-drive side chain stay there are couple of small
marks from where the wheel rubbed once. This would not be visible
with wheel installed. This spot has been nicely touched with the
factory paint and clear and rubbing compound and wax. Otherwise the
paint is basically as new.

I am selling frame, fork and headset only.

A photo of the built up bike can be seen at:

http://www.bikefanclub.com/gallery/s...t=514&p age=1

The dimensions of the current version of the RS 22 can be seen at the
Waterford site. I think the only difference between my 2 year old RS
and the current version is the bb drop dimension. I believe mine is
7.

http://www.waterfordbikes.com/data/models/pframe.htm

Waterford sells frame only for $1600.

Please email me off board with your interest or your questions.

Eddie