CycleBanter.com

-   Marketplace (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   WTB: track disk (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=107276)

Andy Coggan June 2nd 05 09:07 PM

WTB: track disk

Looking for either an older Zipp or Hed (or other brand) track-specific disk
in good/very good condition, or a dimpled/road-track convertible Zipp in
excellent/like new condition.

Andy Coggan

Pista 2004 June 3rd 05 04:35 PM

WTB: track disk

I have a Corima track disc I have been trying to sell. I'm asking $500
for it and have pics if you are interested. I paid $925 for it several
years ago and it has been used for nothing but pursuit events. It has a
few minor dimples from handling and storage.
Troy