CycleBanter.com

-   Social Issues (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Mountain Bikers Glorify Rainforest Habitat Destruction, for CheapThrills (British Columbia?) (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=231956)

walt tonne October 27th 11 01:50 AM

Mountain Bikers Glorify Rainforest Habitat Destruction, for CheapThrills (British Columbia?)

How long before extremist types start using piano wire across trails?

Edward Dolan October 27th 11 02:04 AM

"walt tonne" wrote in message
How long before extremist types start using piano wire across trails?

Hey, I wish I had thought of that. Great idea! But is there not some way we
could dispose of mountain bikers en masse instead of one by one?

Keep up the good work!

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Mike Vandeman[_4_] October 27th 11 02:38 AM

On Oct 26, 5:50*pm, walt tonne wrote:
How long before extremist types start using piano wire across trails?

Too expensive. I favor giant cobwebs, built by giant mountain-biker-
consuming spiders. Now THERE'S poetic justice.